How do you express what God did in your life, your team mate’s lives, the missionaries you served, and especially the refugees you had contact with? It is not that easy, we had the experience and now I find it hard to convey what happen without it sounding like a random mess of thoughts. But God did change lives, some changes might not be seen by us, ever; but in there lives seeds where planted, love was shared.
If I could explain what the team at the Oasis does it is just that, they are the Jonny Appleseeds of Traiskirchen, Austria. The refugees come to them and the Oasis, in often a very short time, plants the seed. To hear some of the stories of fruit that did grow is amazing, and I think they would love to hear more, but I don’t see any of them as needing the gratification of the end product to there service for the kingdom. I see the Oasis team wanting to plant the gospel in as many people’s hearts as possible and trusting in God to produce the fruit.
Wow, how many of us would go though all that work and not want a visible outcome. I sit typing this now almost 2 weeks after getting back to the states and wonder do I plant seeds and trust God to produce the fruit.
I had a glorious time in Austria, the people are great, the land is beautiful, and the Oasis is a blessing. Thanks to all of you for your support and especially your prayers.
John
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment